Chrysler Town & Country 2008-2009
Dodge Grand Caravan 2008-2009
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Pull the cup holder out, then remove the small plastic trim piece between the cup holder and the HVAC control panel/radio bezel.
- Loosen the 2 lower and 2 upper mounting screws, then remove the HVAC control panel/radio bezel.
- Disengage the wiring connectors from behind the HVAC control panel switches.
Remove the 4 screws (1) that secure the A/C heater control (2) to the instrument panel center bezel and remove the control.
- Position the A/C-heater control (2) into the instrument panel center bezel (3).
- Install the screws (1) that secure the A/C-heater control to the center bezel. Tighten the screws to 17 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
Plug the wiring connectors into the control panel switches.
WARNINGEach wire connector is individually keyed to its respective receptacle on the back of the A/C-heater control. Be sure to note the color and location of each connector when reinstalled to the back of the A/C-heater control. Do not force any connector onto the A/C heater control. Failure to follow this caution can damage the A/C-heater control system.
- Position the HVAC control panel/radio bezel into the instrument panel. Install and tighten the 2 upper and 2 lower mounting screws.
- Install the small plastic trim piece between the cup holder and the control panel by firmly pushing in to engage the retaining clips.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable and tighten the nut to 45 inch lbs. (5 Nm).
- Test the control panel for proper function.
- Calibrate the A/C-heater control. Refer to Reset Procedure.