Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the tire and wheel assemblies.
- Remove the nut (2) securing the stabilizer control link to the stabilizer bar (3) while holding the stabilizer bar link (1) lower stud stationary (wrench placed on machined flats on stud).
- Remove the nut attaching the control link to the strut assembly.
Remove the control link (1) from the vehicle.
- Attach the stabilizer bar link (1) at each end of the stabilizer bar (3). At each link, install and tighten the nut (2) while holding the stabilizer bar link lower stud stationary. Tighten the nuts to 65 ft. lbs. (88 Nm).
- Install the tire and wheel assemblies tighten the wheel mounting nuts in proper sequence to 100 ft. lbs. (135 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.