Chrysler Town & Country 2008-2009
Dodge Grand Caravan 2008-2009
Calibrate the A/C-heater control with the following procedure:
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
- If equipped with the Manual Temperature Control (MTC) system, press and hold the Rear Wipe/Wash and Recirculation buttons for at least 5 seconds.
- If equipped with the Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) system, simultaneously press and hold the Power and Recirculation buttons on the A/C-heater control for at least 5 seconds.
- The MTC A/C-heater control Rear Wipe/Wash button Light Emitting Diode (LED) and Recirculation button LED, or the ATC A/C-heater control Delay and Recirculation graphics, will begin to flash when the calibration procedure has begun.
- The calibration procedure should take less than 2 minutes to complete for the MTC A/C-heater control, and less than 20 seconds for the ATC A/C-heater control. When the LED-s or graphics stop flashing, the calibration procedure is complete.
If the LED-s or graphics continue to flash beyond the 2 minute (manual) or 20 second (ATC) calibration time, this indicates that the A/C-heater control has detected a failure and a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) has been set.
NOTEThe LED-s or graphics will continue to flash even after the ignition switch is cycled OFF and ON, until a successful calibration is completed or until the vehicle has been driven about 8 miles (13 km).