Removal & Installation
- Remove the rear heater control knob.
- Remove the bolts and screws to remove the center console box.
Disconnect the control cable and remove the heater control panel.
- Install the heater control panel and adjust the cable if necessary. Move the control lever left and right check for stiffness and binding the full range of the lever. If there is stiffness or binding, adjustment is required. Set damper control lever to -WARM- position. Set the rear heater control lever to -WARM- position, install the control cable and lock the clamp.
- Install the center console box.
- Install the heater control knob.