Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the rear wheel.
- Remove the caliper assembly. For additional information, see the following topic: -Brake Caliper, Removal & Installation-. You may leave the brake line connected and secure the caliper assembly with mechanic-s wire or equivalent. Do not hang the caliper assembly by the brake line.
Matchmark the brake disc to the axle hub. Remove the rear brake disc.
NOTEIf the disc cannot be removed easily, turn the parking brake shoe adjuster until the wheel turns freely.
- Align the matchmarks and install the front brake disc.
- Install the caliper assembly.
- Install the rear wheel and lower the vehicle. Tighten the lug nuts.
- Bleed the brake system if the brake line was disconnected and road test the vehicle.