Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the rear wheel.
- Remove the caliper slid pins to remove the caliper assembly from the caliper mount. You may leave the brake line connected and secure the caliper assembly with mechanic-s wire or equivalent. Do not hang the caliper assembly by the brake line.
- Remove the brake pads with the anti-squeal shims from the caliper mounting.
- Install the brake pads with anti-squeal shims to the caliper mounting.
- Apply a lithium soap base glycol grease to the sliding part of two cylinder slide pins. Install the caliper assembly and tighten the two slide pins to 65 ft. lbs. (88 Nm).
- Install the rear wheel and lower the vehicle. Tighten the lug nuts.