Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle. Remove the rear wheel.
Remove the nut and disconnect the stabilizer bar from the stabilizer link
NOTEIf the ball joint turns together with the nut, use a 6 mm hex wrench to hold the stud.
- Hold the stabilizer bar link with a wrench and remove the nut, retainer, cushion and link.
- Remove the retainers and cushion from the stabilizer link.
- Remove the four bolts, the two stabilizer brackets and the stabilizer bar. Remove the two stabilizer bushes from the stabilizer bar.
- Install the bushings to the stabilizer bar.
- Install the stabilizer bar and brackets to the vehicle. Tighten the mounting bolts to 22 ft. lbs. (30 Nm).
- Install the stabilizer link to the stabilizer bar. Tighten the nut to 52 ft. lbs. (70 Nm). Install the two retainers and the cushion to the stabilizer link. Hold the stabilizer bar link with a wrench, and install the nut, retainer, cushion and link. Tighten the nut to 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm).
Install the rear wheels and lower the vehicle. Tighten the lug nuts to 83 ft. lbs. (112 Nm).