Removal & Installation
- Remove the front wheel.
- Remove the 2 nuts and stabilizer bar link on both sides. If the ball joint turns together with the nut, use a hexagon wrench (6 mm) to hold the stud.
- Remove the front stabilizer link assembly, left and right sides.
- Separate the front suspension arm subassembly.
- Separate the rack and pinion power steering gear assembly.
- Remove the 4 bolts, the front stabilizer bracket No. 1 on the left side, the front stabilizer bracket No. 1 on the right side, the 2 front stabilizer bar bushes No. 1 and the stabilizer bar front from the front suspension cross-member subassembly.
- Install the 2 front stabilizer bar bushes No. 1, the front stabilizer bracket No. 1 LH and front stabilizer bracket No. 1 on the right side to the stabilizer bar front. Install the bushing to the inner side of the bushing stopper on the stabilizer bar.
- Install the stabilizer bar front and the 4 bolts to the front suspension cross-member sub-assembly.
- Install the rack and pinion power steering gear.
- Install the front suspension arm subassembly on both sides.
- ) Install the stabilizer bar link with the 2 nuts torqued to 55 ft.-lbs. (74 Nm).
- Inspect and adjust the wheel alignment.