Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the wheels.
- Loosen and remove the caliper mounting bolts, then remove the caliper assembly, without disconnecting the brake line. Position it aside.
- Slide out the old brake pads along with any anti-squeal shims, springs, pad wear indicators and pad support plates.
- Install the pad support plates into the torque plate.
- Install the pad wear indicators onto the pads. Be sure the arrow on the indicator plate is pointing in the direction of rotation.
- Install the anti-squeal shims on the outside of each pad and then install the pad assemblies into the torque plate.
- Compress the caliper piston into the bore.
- Position the caliper back down over the pads.
- Install and tighten the caliper mounting bolts.
- Install the wheels. Check the brake fluid level.