REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the 2 screws or gently pry against the plastic clips, if so equipped.
- Remove the ashtray by using a suitable tool and releasing the white plastic clip at the rear of the ash receptacle retainer.
- Pull off the knobs prior to control panel removal.
- Carefully pull out the center cluster finish panel.
- Remove the control panel by removing the 4 screws.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Use care when snapping back together plastic components, if so equipped.