REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Wait at least 90 seconds to work on vehicles equipped with air bags.
- Using a clip remover, remove the clips and the weatherstrip.
- Disconnect the wiper motor harness.
- Remove the cowl louver.
- Disconnect the wiper link.
- Remove the 4 bolts and remove the motor.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Attach all components and secure.
Return the motor to the PARK position before installing by cycling the motor on and off once. Do this before connecting the linkage.Rear
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Remove the wiper arm and rear door trim cover. Disconnect the wiper motor wiring.
- Remove the motor attaching bolts and withdraw the wiper motor along with the bracket.
- Remove the mounting bracket from the old motor and transfer it to the new motor.
- Install the wiper motor with bracket and secure.
- Attach the wiring and install the rear door trim cover and wiper arm.
- Connect the negative battery cable and check the motor for proper operation.