- Remove the inner liner from the fender to be removed.
- Remove of disconnect all electrical items attached to the fender.
- If necessary, remove the front bumper assembly.
- Remove all bolts attaching the fender and the brace to the firewall and the radiator/grille panel.
- Remove the rear attaching bolts through the pillar opening and remove the fender from the vehicle.
- Attach the fender to the vehicle with the mounting bolts and tighten securely. Make sure the fender is aligned correctly with all other panels.
- If removed, attach the front bumper.
- Install and connect all electrical components removed.
- Attach the inner fender liner.