REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument lower finish panel and the air duct if required to gain access to the stop light switch.
- Disconnect the stop light switch connector.
- Remove the switch mounting nut, then slide the switch from the mounting bracket on the pedal.
- Install the switch into the mounting bracket and adjust.
- Connect the switch connector and reconnect the negative battery cable.
- Depress the brake pedal and verify that the brake lights illuminate. If not, adjust.
- Install the air duct and the lower finish panel, if removed. Reconnect the negative battery cable.