REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument lower finish panel and the lower air duct, as required.
- Remove the brake pedal return spring. Disconnect and remove the brake light switch.
- Remove clip and clevis pin.
- Unbolt and remove the brake pedal assembly from the vehicle.
- Install the brake pedal into the vehicle and install the retainers.
- Install the clevis pin and secure with clip. If the clip is damaged or deformed, replace with new.
- Install the brake light switch and connect the electrical connectors. Install the brake pedal return spring.
- Install the lower air duct and trim as required.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable and check for proper brake light switch operation. Adjust the brake pedal as required.