In the event the rear window defogger, environmental control system, power windows, power door locks, etc., do not work, check its circuit breaker, if equipped.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Turn the ignition switch to the Off position.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the circuit breaker by unlocking its stopper and pulling it from its socket.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
ALWAYS use a new circuit breaker with the same amperage as the old one. If the circuit breaker immediately trips or the component does not operate, the electrical system must be checked.
- Insert a thin object into the reset hole and push until a click is heard.
- Using an ohmmeter, check that there is continuity between both terminals of the circuit breaker. If continuity is not as specified, replace the circuit breaker.