REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
On models with an air bag, wait at least 90 seconds from the time that the ignition switch is turned to the lock position and the battery is disconnected before performing any further work.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the lower cluster finish panel.
- Remove the screws that retain the radio.
- Disconnect the antenna lead from the jack on the radio case and route the wiring off to the side.
- Disconnect the wiring connectors and label them.
- Label and detach the power and speaker leads.
- Remove the radio.
- Install the radio and reconnect the leads. Install the retaining screws.
- Install the lower cluster finish panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.