REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Support the vehicle securely by using jackstands or equivalent under the frame of the vehicle.
- Remove the exhaust pipe clamps and any front exhaust pipe shield.
- Soak the exhaust manifold front pipe mounting studs with penetrating oil. Remove attaching nuts and gasket from the manifold.
- Remove any exhaust pipe mounting hanger or bracket.
- Remove front pipe from the muffler/catalytic converter.
- Install the front pipe on the manifold with seal if so equipped.
- Connect the pipe to the muffler/catalytic converter and torque to 46 ft. lbs. (62 Nm). Assemble all parts loosely and position the pipe to insure proper clearance from body of vehicle.
- Tighten mounting studs, bracket bolts and exhaust clamps.
- Install exhaust pipe shield.
- Start engine and check for exhaust leaks.