REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the radiator support upper seal, if equipped.
- Remove the front inner fender liners.
- Remove the front lamp assemblies and disconnect the wiring to each.
- Remove the retaining screws and the grille from the vehicle for clearance.
- Disconnect the front bumper energy absorbers, supporting the bumper.
- Remove the upper and the lower bumper reinforcements.
- Remove the bumper from the vehicle with the help of an assistant.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Remove the rear floor inner trim plate and side luggage trim to gain access to the fasteners, if necessary.
- Remove the license plate lamp.
- Remove the bumper cover fasteners and remove the cover by pulling rearward.
- Remove the rear bumper energy absorbers and side support as required.
- Remove the bolts retaining each bumper arm from the vehicle. Remove the bumper assembly from the vehicle with the help of an assistant.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.