REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
On models with an air bag, wait at least 30 seconds from the time that the ignition switch is turned to the lock position and the battery is disconnected before performing any further work.
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal. Remove and disconnect all electrical items attached to the fender to be removed.
- Remove the inner fender liner and the front bumper assembly, if necessary for clearance.
- Remove all bolts attaching the fender and the brace to the firewall and the radiator/grille panel.
- Remove the fender from the vehicle.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.