REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
On models with an air bag, wait at least 30 seconds from the time that the ignition switch is turned to the lock position and the battery is disconnected before performing any further work.
- If equipped with remote control mirrors, disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Remove the inner door trim if necessary for clearance. Remove the window regulator handle, if not equipped with power windows, using a shop towel to disengage the clip.
- Using a thin tool, remove the mirror inner cover without damaging the cover.
- If equipped with remote control mirrors, disconnect the connector.
- Remove the 3 screws, then the rear view mirror.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.