REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
On vehicles equipped with inflatable restraints or air bag systems, wait at least 30 seconds after disconnecting the battery cable before performing any other work. The backup power will keep the restraint system energized for a period of time after the battery is disconnected.
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Remove the throttle body (See Throttle Body).
- Remove the screws, valve, gasket and O-ring.
- Install the valve with new O-ring and gasket in place.
- Install the retainer screws.
- Install the throttle body.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.