REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Recover refrigerant (discharge system) from refrigeration system at an approved facility.
- Remove the radiator grille and engine front under cover. Remove the horn and the center brace.
- Remove the condenser fan, if equipped.
- Disconnect the discharge hose and liquid tube, capping the openings immediately.
- Remove the nuts to remove the condenser.
- Install the condenser and connect the discharge hoses and liquid tube.
- Torque the liquid tube to 10 ft. lbs. (14 Nm) and the discharge hose to 17 ft. lbs. (23 Nm).
- Install the condenser fan, horn, radiator grille and engine front cover.
- Reconnect battery cable. Evacuate, add oil and charge the system using the proper equipment. Check system for leaks.