REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the center cluster finish panel (See ).
- Remove the radio, if necessary for clearance.
- Disconnect the control cables from the cooling unit and water valve.
- Remove the screws and pull out the control assembly far enough to be able to disconnect the electrical connectors.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Adjust control cables as necessary. Connect the negative battery cable. Check operation of the system.
- To adjust the air mix damper control cable, set the air mix damper and control switch to the Cool position, install the control cable and lock the clamp.
- To adjust the air mix control cable, set the water valve and the temperature control switch to the Cool position, install the control cable and lock the clamp.