REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Recover refrigerant (discharge system) from refrigeration system at an approved facility.
- Disconnect lines from the receiver. Cap open fittings immediately.
- Remove the receiver from the receiver holder assembly.
- Install receiver in receiver holder assembly.
- Reconnect lines to the receiver, torquing to 10 ft. lbs. (13 Nm).
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.
- Evacuate, add oil to, charge and test refrigerant system at an approved facility. Check system for leaks.