REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
To avoid personal injury and accidental deployment of the air bag, work must be started after about 90 seconds or longer from the time the ignition switch is turned to the lock position and the battery cable is disconnected from the battery.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the combination meter from the vehicle and disassemble the meter.
- Remove the retaining screws and remove the gauge from the meter lens.
- Remove the indicator needle without it striking the lens.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.