REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the back-up switch, which is mounted on the transaxle case.
- Remove the ground strap.
- Loosen and remove the back-up light switch from the transaxle case.
- Remove the gasket, if equipped. Discard the gasket and purchase a new one.
- Install the new gasket onto the switch.
- Screw the switch and gasket into the transaxle case. Torque the switch to 33 ft. lbs. (44 Nm).
- Connect the ground strap.
- Connect the electrical connector.