REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the rear wheels.
- Remove the stabilizer links. Remove the stabilizer bar brackets and bushings.
- On 2wd models, support the fuel tank with a wooden block on a floor jack. Remove the 2 bolts and the fuel tank support bands. Lower the fuel tank slightly.
- Remove the stabilizer bar.
- Install the stabilizer bar in place.
- On 2wd models, install the fuel tank band, torquing the bolts to 29 ft. lbs. (39 Nm).
- Install the stabilizer bushing and bracket, aligning the marks and torquing the nuts to 14 ft. lbs. (19 Nm).
- Install the stabilizer link, torquing the nuts to 47 ft. lbs. (64 Nm).
- Connect the battery and install the rear wheels. Have the rear wheel alignment checked.