REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- If using a lug wrench, loosen the lug nuts slightly before raising the vehicle.
- Raise the vehicle and support safely.
- Remove the lug nuts and wheel from the vehicle.
- Install the wheel and hand tighten the lug nuts until they are snug.
- Lower the vehicle and torque the lug nuts evenly to 76 ft. lbs. (103 Nm) in a criss-cross pattern.
Before putting on wheels, check for any cracks on wheels or enlarged mounting holes, remove any corrosion on the mounting surfaces with a wire brush. Installation of wheels without a good metal-to-metal contact at the mounting surface can cause wheel nuts to loosen. Recheck the wheel nuts after 1,000 miles of driving.