REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
On models with an air bag, wait at least 90 seconds from the time that the ignition switch is turned to the lock position and the battery is disconnected before performing any further work.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Disconnect the windshield wiper motor from the linkage.
- Loosen the wiper arm retaining nuts and remove the arms.
- Unfasten the large wiper pivot retaining nuts and remove the linkage assembly through the access hole.
- Place the linkage through the access hole and line up the pivots in their holes.
- Install the two large pivot retaining nuts onto the pivots. Before final tightening, make sure the linkage is aligned in all its holes.
- Reconnect the wiper motor. Check wiper system for proper operation.