REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Disconnect the windshield wiper motor from the linkage.
- Loosen the wiper arm retaining nuts and remove the arms.
- Unfasten the large wiper pivot retaining nuts and remove the linkage assembly through the access hole.
- Place the linkage through the access hole and line up the pivots in their holes.
- Install the two large pivot retaining nuts onto the pivots. Before final tightening, make sure the linkage is aligned in all its holes.
- Reconnect the wiper motor. Check wiper system for proper operation.