See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Wait at least 90 seconds once the battery cable is disconnected before working on the vehicle. This will hinder the deployment of the air bags.
- Label and disconnect the electrical harnesses.
- Disconnect the hydraulic lines from the brake actuator. Plug the ends of the lines to prevent loss of fluid.
- Detach the hydraulic fluid pressure differential switch wiring connectors.
- Unfasten the nuts and remove the ABS actuator assembly.
- Before tightening the mounting nuts and bolts, screw the hydraulic line into the cylinder body a few turns.
- Install the actuator and tighten the ABS assembly bolts to 14 ft. lbs. (19 Nm).
- Attach and tighten the hydraulic lines to 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm).
- Fill the brake master cylinder reservoir with new brake fluid. Bleed the system and check for leaks.