REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
A syringe, container and shop rags are needed to aid in master cylinder replacement.
- Draw the fluid from the master cylinder out with a syringe.
A turkey baster can substitute for a syringe to remove the fluid.
- Using a line wrench, disconnect the line leading to the clutch master cylinder.
- Remove the clip and clevis pin.
- Loosen the mounting nuts and pull the unit out. Discard the gasket.
- Insert the master cylinder and secure the clip and clevis pin.
- Tighten the mounting nuts to 8 ft. lbs. (12 Nm).
- Attach the clutch line and tighten to 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm).
- Add fluid to the master cylinder and bleed the system.
- Test the clutch system.