REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Using a special Torx® head, remove the stabilizer bar link bolts.
- Lower the stabilizer bar link.
- Unbolt the stabilizer bar brackets located near the center of the bar.
- Remove the brackets and bushings.
- From the left side of the vehicle, twist and maneuver the bar out from the engine compartment.
- Maneuver the stabilizer bar into the engine compartment and secure temporarily with the bushings and brackets.
- Attach the stabilizer bar links and tighten the retaining nuts to 33 ft. lbs. (44 Nm).
- Secure the stabilizer bar bracket nuts to 14 ft. lbs. (19 Nm).