REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Work must be started after 90 seconds from the time the ignition switch is turned to the LOCK position and the negative battery cable has been disconnected. The SRS is equipped with a back-up power source so that if work is started within 90 seconds of disconnecting the negative battery cable, the SRS may deploy. When the negative terminal cable is disconnected from the battery, memory of the clock and radio will be canceled. Before you start working, make a note of the contents memorized by the audio memory system. When you have finished working, reset the audio systems and adjust the clock. Never use a back-up power supply from outside the vehicle.
- Remove the glove box compartment.
- Disconnect the wiring attached to the blower motor.
- Unscrew and extract the motor.
- Attach the wiring to the blower motor.
- Secure the motor to the housing.
- Install the glove box compartment.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Test the blower motor operation.