REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Wait at least 90 seconds once the battery cable is disconnected to work on the vehicle. this will hinder air bag deployment.
- Remove the finish panel on the lower console. There should just be clips retaining the console cover.
- Remove the two bolts from the finish panel over the clock/radio area. Pull the panel off far enough to disconnect the wiring of any switches.
- Carefully detach each tab on either side of the clock to extract.
- Pop a new clock into place securing the tabs.
- Install the finish plate and secure with clips and screws.
- Attach the lower console cover.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Turn the ignition key to the ACC position and test the clock.