REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 13
- Remove the mirror/speaker cover, it should pop right off.
- Pop off the door handle cover.
- On vehicles without power windows, place a soft cloth under the window regulator handle and pull upwards on the cloth to release the snapring. Remove the regulator handle and plate.
- Remove the arm rest screw, the angle is slightly awkward.
- Remove all the screws located around the door panel.
- Some clips and screws are hidden, watch for them it makes panel removal difficult.
- Remove the door lamp lens using a taped small prytool.
- Remove the door switch assembly and disconnect the wiring.
- Once all components are removed from the door panel, carefully separate the panel form the door.
- Connect the electrical wiring, if equipped, and install the trim panel onto the door.
- Secure the trim panel with the mounting screws, then install screw caps and speaker cover(s).
- Install the armrest and secure with the mounting screw. Install the power window switch as required.
- Install the door courtesy lamp. Install the inside handle bezel.
- Install the outside rear view mirror cover and retainer. On manual mirrors, install the knob and setting screw.
- Connect the inside handle to the control link. Install the handle, slide it rearward and install the screw.
- With the door window fully closed, install the window regulator handle.