REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 15
Front seats are held to the floor with four bolts each.
The convertible rear set is held in by 4 bolts and nuts with a retainer bracket.
The sedan rear seat is retained by clips, bolts and hinges. The side trim may need to be removed on some models. On liftback models, the rear seat cushion is retained by four bolts, while the seat back is bolted to its hinges. Refer to the following for reference:
- Lift and pull up the lower rear seat cushion.
- From in the trunk area, unsnap the rear seatback cover from the four clips.
- Unbolt the upper and lower seat assembly at the center support attached to the trunk floor.
- From the inside of the vehicle, remove the side bracket bolts.
- Grab the upper and lower seat cushion assembly and remove it from the vehicle.
When installing the seats, tighten the bolts to specifications. Refer to the chart at the end of this section.