REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Loosen the retaining screw an pull out the beam unit.
- Turn the cover counterclockwise and remove it.
- Disconnect the wiring.
- Release the bulb retaining spring and remove the bulb.
- Align the cutouts of the bulb with the protrusions of the mounting hole and insert the new bulb. Secure with the spring.
- Connect the wiring, install the cover and turn it clockwise so that the two triangles are aligned.
- Plug the connector together.
- Install the beam unit and secure with the screw.
- Adjust the fog lights using the vertical adjusting screw located behind the lamp.