The back-up light switch is mounted on top of the manual transaxle assembly.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the electrical harness from the back-up switch, which is mounted on the transaxle case.
- Loosen and remove the back-up light switch from the transaxle case.
- Remove the gasket. Discard the gasket.
- Install the new gasket onto the switch.
- Screw the switch with gasket into the transaxle case and tighten to 33 ft. lbs. (44 Nm).
- Attach the back-up light switch electrical connector.