REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Loosen the rear wheel lug nuts. Raise the rear of the vehicle with a floor jack and support the body with safety stands. Remove the rear wheels.
- Remove the exhaust tail pipe.
- On some vehicles, it may be necessary to support the fuel tank and remove the tank band from the body.
- Remove the 4 nuts and 2 stabilizer bar links. If the ball joint turns when removing the nut, use a wrench to stabilize the stud.
- Disconnect the stabilizer bar from the body by removing the nuts. Remove the stabilizer bar from the vehicle with bushings and brackets. If the bushings appear to be worn or cracked, replace them.
Install the bushing to the outside of the pant line. Install the bushing to the stabilizer bar so that the cutout of the bushings faces the front of the vehicle.