REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Place the ignition switch in the LOCK position. Disconnect the negative battery cable. Wait at least 90 seconds before working on the vehicle to hinder air bag deployment.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Wait at least 90 seconds once the cable has been disconnected before
- Remove the cover over the lock cylinder.
- Place the key in the ACC position, then push the pin located on the top of the cylinder in and pull.
- Insert the lock assembly. Align the pin and the assembly should just slip right into place.
- Install the ring over the lock cylinder.
- Test the key movements.
- Connect the negative battery cable.