Removal & Installation
The clutch slave cylinder usually located on the transaxle.
- Located the slave cylinder and remove the bolt and clamp.
- Using a line wrench, disconnect the line from the cylinder. Have a container and rags handy to catch the spilt brake fluid.
- Remove the 2 bolts and pull out the slave cylinder.
- Attach the slave cylinder with the two bolts. Hand tighten the bolts.
- Attach the line and tighten to 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm).
- Tighten the two bolts to 8 ft. lbs. (12 Nm) to secure the cylinder.
- Attach the clamp with the bolt and secure to 43 inch lbs. (5 Nm).
- Bleed the system.