REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Open the door.
- Pull the door stopper pin upward while pushing in on the claw. Leave the claw raised after removing the pin.
- Place a wooden block under the door for protection and support it with a jack.
- Remove the door mounting bolts and remove the door.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Adjust the door as necessary.
- To adjust the door in the forward/rearward and vertical directions, loosen the body side hinge bolts and move the door to the desired position.
- To adjust the door in the left/right and vertical direction, loosen the door side hinge bolts and move the door to the desired position.