REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Protect the painted areas such as the fenders with a protective cover.
- Loosen the hood retaining bolts.
- With the aid of an assistant remove the retaining bolts and lift the hood away from the car.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Align the hood to the proper position.
- For forward/rearward and left/right adjustments, loosen the bolts and move the hood the desired position.
- For vertical adjustment of the hoods front edge, turn the cushion.
- For vertical adjustment of the rear end of the hood, increase or decrease the number of washers.