REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Remove the engine under cover.
- Disconnect each side of the stabilizer bar at the control arms.
- Remove both stabilizer bar brackets from the strut bar brackets.
- Remove the two nuts and disconnect the strut bar from the lower arm.
- Remove the stabilizer bar by pulling it through the strut bar bracket hole.
- Reinsert the stabilizer bar through the strut bar bracket hole. Install the strut bar bracket and tighten the bolts to 34 ft. lbs. (46 Nm).
- Install the strut bar and tighten the nuts to 48 ft. lbs. (65 Nm).
- Position the stabilizer bar and then install both busings and brackets. Tighten the bolts to 13 ft. lbs. (20 Nm) on Celicas and 9 ft. lbs. (12 Nm) on the Supra.
- Connect the stabilizer bar to the lower arms and tighten the bolts to 13 ft. lbs. (20 Nm).
- Install the engine under cover.