REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the washer reservoir from the vehicle.
- Unhook the wiring harness for the pump.
- Disconnect the wiring harness form the pump, then remove the pump from the reservoir. Check the grommet.
- Install the pump into the reservoir.
- Connect the wiring for the pump.
- Install the reservoir.
- Attach the wiring to the pump, then run the hose for the pump along the side of the reservoir.
- Seat the reservoir into the engine compartment. Secure with the mounting bolt.