REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Recover refrigerant (discharge system) from refrigeration system.
- Remove the radiator grille, if necessary.
- Disconnect lines from the receiver. Cap open fittings immediately.
- Remove the receiver from the receiver holder assembly.
- Install receiver in receiver holder assembly. Reconnect lines to the receiver. Reconnect the negative battery cable.
- Install radiator grille, if removed.
- If receiver assembly was replaced, add 1 fl. oz. of compressor oil.
- Evacuate, charge and test refrigerant system. Check system for leaks.