REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
External Mount Type
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug the fuel pump wiring connector inside the trunk.
- Unscrew the four bolts and remove the service hole cover.
- Disconnect and plug the fuel pump inlet hose.
- Remove the bolt at the fuel pump bracket.
- Raise the rear of the car and support it with jackstands.
- Remove the fuel pipe bracket. Slowly loosen and then disconnect the fuel pump outlet hose.
- Unscrew the two remaining fuel pump bracket bolts and then remove the pump.
- Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- Start the engine and check for any leaks.