REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1, 2 and 3
- Drain the cooling system.
- Disconnect the accelerator and cruise control cables from the pump.
- Disconnect the fuel cut off wire at the pump.
- Disconnect the fuel inlet and outlet hoses, the water by-pass hoses, the boost compensator hoses, the A/C or heater idle-up vacuum hoses and the heater hose.
- Remove the injector pipes at the pump.
- Remove the pump pulley.
- Matchmark the raised timing mark on the pump flange with the block. Unbolt and remove the pump.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. There must be no clearance between the pump bracket and stay.