REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Pull the door stopper pin upward while pushing in on the claw. Leave the claw raised after removing the pin.
- Place a wooden block, rubber pad or other soft surface under the door for protection, then support it with a floor jack.
- Remove the door mounting bolts, then remove the door. Special box wrenches are available to make accessing door hinge bolts easier
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Adjust the door as necessary to achieve proper fit and prevent body interference.
See Figures 2, 3, 4 and 5
Since the centering bolt is used as the door hinge set bolt, the door cannot be adjusted with it installed. Replace the bolt with one which contains a washer, refer to the necessary illustration
- To adjust the door in the forward/rearward and vertical directions, loosen the body side hinge bolts, then move the door to the desired position.
- To adjust the door in the left/right and vertical direction, loosen the door side hinge bolts, then move the door to the desired position.
- Adjust the door lock striker as necessary by slightly loosening the striker mounting screws, and hitting the striker lightly with a rubber or brass mallet. Tighten the striker mounting scr