REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove or disconnect all electrical items attached to the fender which is being removed.
- If necessary, remove the front bumper assembly.
- Remove the inner fender liner.
- Remove all bolts attaching the fender and the brace to the firewall and the radiator/grille panel.
- Remove the rear attaching bolts through the pillar opening and remove the fender from the vehicle.
DO NOT attempt to open/close the door on that side of the vehicle unless you verify that there will be no interference with the newly installed fender
- To install, reverse the removal procedure. Align all body parts after installation.